Since medieval times, more than a million pilgrims have followed the Way of St. James to Santiago—take a journey on the Camino Portugués and become a part of this dynamic story through Portugal and Spain.
This map guide to the Camino Portugués provides walking information for over 800km of the Camino Portugués on both the Coastal and Central Routes (now including the Variante Espiritual!) in a lightweight, minimalist format which includes:
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- 112 detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Integrated website CaminoGuidebook.com with GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info