About Top 10 Normandy
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Normandy, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map – all designed to help you see the very best of Normandy.
Explore Rouen cathedral, spend time at the seaside resort of Étretat, visit the island commune of Mont-St-Michel, see the D-Day beaches or get back to nature in the hills of Suisse Normande. From top 10 restaurants to the top 10 areas of natural beauty – this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Normandy.
Inside Top 10 Normandy:
– Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase Normandy’s best attractions, covering the Mont St Michel, Pays d’Auge, Rouen, Étretat and many more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Normandy, plus four detailed area maps in colour, marked with the highlights of the area
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Normandy’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Northeastern Normandy, Central Normandy, Northwestern Normandy and Southern Normandy
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.