Walk the Camino Inglés or “English Way” from the Spanish seaport cities of A Coruña or Ferrol on the path long-trodden by British pilgrims arriving by sea. This lesser-known Camino route showcases the misty forests and enigmatic culture of Galicia, and can be walked in 4-7 days.
With full-color stage maps and city maps, you’ll always know where you and where you’re going. Detailed accommodations listings show everything you need to know about pilgrim hostels (albergues) as well as private accommodations for each budget. Planning and route tips keep you informed, in a pocket-sized book with no fluff.
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- Detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Integrated website CaminoGuidebook.com with GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info