From epic cliffs to gentle fields, from bustling towns to the peaceful lake shores of Galilee, take a journey on the Jesus Trail and watch the Bible and history come to life. Walking the Jesus Trail contains all the information you need to independently walk the 65-kilometre (40-mile) Jesus Trail connecting New Testament sites in the Galilee region of Israel. Literally walk in the footsteps of Jesus between sites such as Nazareth, Capernaum, and the Sea of Galilee, and other sacred historical sites.
Walking the Jesus Trail includes:
- Full-color detailed maps of trails, cities and sites
- Essential practical information on travel and transport
- Overviews of dozens of ancient sites, with information bout the historical context of Jesus
- Expert advice on hiking and camping gear, environmental care and responsible tourism
- Integrated website with free GPS tracks of all routes covered in the book and updated trail conditions