The Camino Finisterre is a walking route from Santiago de Compostela to Finisterre and Muxía on the coast of Galicia in Spain. This route highlights the best of Galicia — the wild coast, misty forests, rolling green hills, and myths and legends of this enigmatic land. The Celtic and pagan roots of the region meld with Saint James lore on this path well trodden by seekers and pilgrims. An excellent 3-5 day standalone experience or epilogue to a longer Camino pilgrimage.
The Village to Village Guide provides comprehensive planning information, detailed maps and route descriptions, as well as lodging and services along the way. Lace up your boots, and keep walking to “the end of the earth.”
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- Detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Integrated website CaminoGuidebook.com with GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info